Friday, February 22, 2008

Dinner...

There is dinner tonight at the northland building. I'm not sure when,
I'm not sure what, I'm not sure of anything, but I have faith that
some sort of dinner will be served by some sort of non-me leadership.
I think I vaugly remember some stranger said something about itallian
food, and then mind controlled me into passing around a signup sheet
or something. I don't even know. Maybe they just forced me to iron
their clothes, while I modeled them. That would go a long way towards
explaining these terrible burns on 90% of my body, but focused mainly
around that pesky collar area. I wonder if mom knew that would happen
when she said I had better get good at ironing my own clothes...

Also, after dinner we are getting together to watch a movie at my
place. Perhaps the simpsons that movie.


-David

Sent from my iPhone... So Please Excuse the mistakes!!!